- Shipping & Handling
- Privacy & Security
- Envios Sur y Centro América
- Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Shipping & Delivery
Items will be dispatched within 2 business days after payment is fully and clearly received. For orders that are placed on weekends, we will ship them the following business day
Please make sure the address you left, is the same as the one on PayPal. We are not responsible for mismathc addresses.
Tracking number will be informed through PayPal message and will be added to your order details at the same time.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms; doing that is against U.S., and international laws.
- Privacy & Security
- - Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- - We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- - We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- - We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- - Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- - We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- - We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Protect Your Expensive Instrument with Proper Sterilization Techniques
All ODU instruments are produced from finest stainless steel available to be free from any defects in material or workmanship. Any product that proves to be defective in material or workmanship, will be either replaced or repaired without any charge. This warranty is void, if the instrument is abused, altered, modified or is not used in the manner for which it is intended or if you do not follow the sterilization, care and mantenance intructions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Here is a quick guide of procedures and problems associated with different sterilization systems. Share it with and existing staff to protect expensive pliers and other hand instruments.
DRY HEAT STERILIZERS
- - Prior to sterilization, clean pliers with a general-purpose cleaner that contains a rust inhibitor in an ultrasonic unit or scrub pliers in distilled water and cleaner. There is no need to rinse or dry.
- - Place in sterilizer and set timer for manufacture’s recommended cycle.
CHEMICAL VAPOR HEAT STERILIZER (CHEMICLAVE)
- - Prior to sterilization, clean in an ultrasonic cleaner in a solution of 1 part Micro-10 to 10 parts distilled water.
- - Dry hinge area.
- - Place pliers individually into chemiclave bags. Put in sterilizer and follow manufacture’s cycle time.
- Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Orthodentalusa Corp's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- - Modify or copy the materials;
- - Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- - Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Orthodentalusa Corp's web site;
- - Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- - Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Orthodentalusa Corp at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Orthodentalusa Corp's web site are provided "as is". Orthodentalusa Corp makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Orthodentalusa Corp does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
a. In no event shall Orthodentalusa Corp or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Orthodentalusa Corp's Internet site, even if Orthodentalusa Corp or a Orthodentalusa Corp authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
a. The materials appearing on Orthodentalusa Corp's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Orthodentalusa Corp does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Orthodentalusa Corp may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Orthodentalusa Corp does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
a. Orthodentalusa Corp has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Orthodentalusa Corp of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
a. Any claim relating to Orthodentalusa Corp's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.