ORTHO VITA KIT BLUE CEMENT ORTHO-VITA PACK OF 2
Light Cure Band Cement is a blue light cure cement for the
cementation of orthodontic metal bands. Will bond chemically to stainless
steel bands removal can be done in one piece with cement. Unlimited
working time and sets with traditional curing lights.
Light activated blue resin cement with fluoride provides adequate working time, a rapid cure, and a secure bond. Blue color is easy to identify when cleaning flash and debanding. Ortho-Vita® Light Cure Band Cement can be used to bond other orthodontic appliances using normal etching and sealing procedures.
Each syringe contains enough cement for 30-40 bands.
- The key features of Ortho-Vita light cure cement are the Medium viscosity means, which easy to use.
- Blue paste that is easy to clean up. The resin and glass ionomer cement allows for the slow release of fluoride.
- Has no unpleasant taste. The syringe and capsule design provide easy and accurate delivery.
- Superior adhesion with high resistance to washout and band looseness.
- Fluoride releasing.
- Blue color.
- Long working time.
- Increased strength.
- KIT (2) 5gm each resin syringe.